Wednesday, August 6, 2008

EEEKKK!! The job hunt is not over.

So, school is starting soon and I still am jobless. So crazy that we are in such high demand for teachers, but yet so many of us are still looking. My hopes are still high, don't ask me why. I do have to say though, I am having lots of fun staying home with Baby K and am not ready to leave her yet. She is so entertaining. I was telling Brodie earlier that she is at the point now where she is so much fun. Prior to being the big ONE she was fun, but she is just blooming and keeps me on my toes. Lots of walking, mischief, and words. Today, she pointed up to the ceiling and said, "Fan". Just like that. I love it. And so smart too. She does not use passes any more except bed and nap times. So tonight when we were about to do story/milk/bed time routine, I told her to go get any passe she wanted. (I have a little basket that has a variety of passe's in it on a little shelf in her room.) So, she went and got the whole basket, brought it to me, picked out a pink passe and gave it to me. Then, she took the basket (I followed her without her knowing!) and she put it right back where it goes. My little neat freak! I love how she put it right back where it goes. Brodie and I both said that we have no idea who she got that from, neither of us has that in us. Ill put up some new pics soon.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Love the neat freak story. I have hope for Callie! Hang in there on the job!! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

You will find a job...what grade, area? I wish I would've known sooner, we had a bunch of openings at my school this year. Hang in there! I am not wanting to go back...want my job? Ha Ha! My husband would kill me!!!!