Monday, July 7, 2008

Just another manic monday....




After a crazy and sick weekend...I am back. Keira is better, but Brodie and I both caught what she had and have been sick since Saturday evening (the vomit bug bit us). On Saturday, Brodie and I were invited to spend the night at Susan and Shelbys Dad's lake house in PK. We dropped of Baby K and Nana and Granddads and headed up. We had lots of fun and were so grateful to be invited. So unfortunate that we both were up all night with sick tummys. Were both feeling a bit better today...knock on wood.



I started my alternative certification class today which lasts until August 1st. It was very depressing leaving Keira today since for the past month it was just me and her hanging all day together. I cherish that month. I thought about her so much today and wanted to be with her, and Brodie. I have been dreading this day for as long as I have known about it but I have to do this for my family and for myself. On that note...I found out that I have a job interview on Wednesday. Yea! It is for a life skills position in Burleson. I am very excited about it and hope all goes well. Wish me much luck because it is getting closer to the first day of school and I still have no job. Boo Hoo.

I am up watching the Bachelorette which I had recorded earlier. I am not sure who she will pick but I am all for Jesse. I think he is fun, exciting and super cute. I liked Jason at first but he has started getting on my nerves. He is kinda annoying and he is not a pretty kisser. I am kinda sad this is the last night. Summer TV sucks and not much else is on. I do however love the new hits Wipeout and I survived a Japanese Game Show. Anyone else watch those? I have one word for you...Majide! Talk about entertaining!




And for all of you wondering...we did see fireworks on the 4th. We drove to the Mansfield Kohl's parking lot and watched the fireworks from Joe Pool Lake. Keira was so cute. She sat there in her little camping chair and clapped after every one. She loves her flag and has been waving since the day she got it...until Aspen got a hold of it and tore it up...silly Kitty. Anyways, Keira is so precious and this will be a first 4th I will not forget.








2 comments:

Ruth said...

I heard y'all we sick--glad everyone is better! Good luck on Wed--keep us posted!!

Dr. Phil's Illegitimate Son said...

I think Brodie set a world record for "most throw-up ever to come out of one human being in a 30-second period of time." I know, the category sounds weird, but that's what they called it when I emailed the video of it to the Guinness Book Of World Records people. They should be out to interview Brodie any day now...

Glad to hear you kids are feeling a bit better!!

Good luck with the interview! Kick butt and take names!