Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Look Out Valerie B!

Today is the first day of my year long diet. I started Jenny Craig in hopes to become one hot skinny momma. I signed up for a year with JC...(Jenny Craig, not Jesus Christ, but I'm sure I will need him along the way!) My dad is doing this with me as well. I am very excited (and hungry) about this choice. Day one went as well as to be expected. I woke up and had my pre-packaged french toast with berries. It was very yummy and pretty filling. For lunch I had a very good, but so tiny turkey burger with some tomato based soup. This was very good too but did not hold me over very long. Lets just say that tomorrow I will be eating lunch at around 2 PM so I can last until dinner. My spaghetti and meat balls that I had for dinner were very tasty and lets just say...I am really full right now. It was pretty crappy to sit across from Brodie and watch him much on his big ol' steak and baker but it was even worse to watch Keira eat her Mac and cheese and avocado....both are my weaknesses. I did sneak some avocado slices into my salad but decided not to eat them. GO ME! So day one is now over...unless I sleepwalk into the pantry and cook some Mac and Cheese in the middle of the night. Ill keep you all posted on my hopefully successful losses.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi there! It sounds like you are off to a good start on JC! I saw your later post, I'm glad you've discovered pickles and pudding pops, haha. I have a blog for Jenny Craig dieters, feel free to stop by and let me know what you think! www.jennycraigtalk.com