Monday, June 29, 2009

Life's a Beach!

Its been so long but Ive been really busy and have not had time to blog. I am loving my summer so far! It is so nice being home with Keira and keeping the house clean, having dinner ready, going to movies, reading books, and everything else that I don't get to do as often as I wish while I'm working. First of all, we had a wonderful and unforgettable family vacation. Florida is beautiful! It was so nice for all of us...(mom, dad, Denver, Kelly, Avery, Bowen, and us) to all be able to vacation together and I hope we get to do this every year. Keria loved the beach, the sand, the sun, the pool and everything about the whole trip. Here are some of my favorite pics from our trip....
Here are the famous kissing cousins...The girls found a dead fish on the beach.

I just love this picture.

I had lots of fun playing with my new camera as you can tell. I will have to blog more later tonight. Keria is telling me to "get off computer now mommy!" Were off to party city 'cause someone is turning 2 in two weeks!

No comments: