Monday, April 6, 2009

Blah Blah Blogging....

I haven't blogged in a while so this is going to be lots of random info but, lots of memories for me. First of all...we gardened this weekend! It was so nice to clean out our flower bed and replenish! We headed to the Plan Shed yesterday with Cooper and Keira in tow. Its funny how many people stopped us to chat about both our kids. It was fun trip and we got some beautiful Gerber daisies, elephant ear bulbs, (which should be popping out soon according to the Plant Shed guy) and a couple other pretty plants. Brodie informed me today when I got home from work that it is supposed to freeze tonight. So we will be covering them up with nice warm blankies tonight. Hopefully they will be okay. Keira loved to help us plant them all. She kept lining up the plants in the bed and loved to use the shovel. She was so cute. This picture is so funny to me. If she sees the camera, she always does this exact smile while saying, "Cheese!" I have to hide the camera so I can get some normal pics of her. She is such a ham and definitely knows it too.

Today, Brodie and Keira came up to my work and brought me lunch. It was so nice to see them and I loved the nice Joe Ed Bomber sandwich. I am so sick of Smart One meals that they are starting to taste like cardboard to me. It was so funny though, Keira came into my closet of a classroom and said, "HI Kesey! HI Kesey!" That is her new thing. She is calling us Kesey and Bodie. Brodie said that when he was checking in at the office, she just kept waving at everyone and introducing herself...."Hi, I'm Keira!" She is talking like crazy now. She knows lots of numbers, colors, and I just started working on shapes. Im so proud of how smart and social she is. I just can't brag enough! Another favorite thing she says is, "I hold you" when she wants us to hold her. I love it! She talks to Cooper like he is another child. She has to give him good night kisses every night, along with the kitty's too. She is very protective of them all but at the same time, punishes them when they are doing something bad. I think she is going to be a great big sis... one of these days.
Another gardening picture....
On Friday night, I went with some girls from work to the flashlight Easter egg hunt at Veterans Park. It was lots of fun. Here is a pic of her hunting some eggs. Luckily she didn't know I was taking it, or we would get the "cheese" face.



A while ago, we started a growth chart on Keira's bathroom door molding. I can't believe how tall she is getting. I love that we started doing this. When we move out of our house....you better believe that the molding will be coming with us! Look how much she grew from March to April!


One last pic of my boys...Cooper and Brodie. Cooper is doing great and almost house trained. We start puppy classes soon and I know he will be advanced! He is a Dwyer! He can already sit, and almost shake. He is also so good at staying in our front yard when we are all outside. I hate to blog and run but Cooper is barking, the cats are running after him and Keira just ran up to me with cream cheese all over her face....Where is Brodie during all of this?






1 comment:

Kelly K said...

Hi Kelsey! Love the new pics! Now get out there and cover all those new flowers! HHAA~