Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just another day and another month older


Today is just a normal day. Nothing exciting except that Keira and I are both a little under the weather. I was really sick last night with high fever, shivers, and flu like symptoms. I'm feeling a bit better today but I think Keira is not. She is running a little temp and is just not her peppy self. We've also reached that 19 month mark! Yea for Keira! Happy 19th month. I just realized that I can't say a year and a half anymore.


Brodie sent me flowers yesterday at work which made my day! He is so good at bringing me flowers but normally he just brings them home. So I was really excited to get the call to come down to the office because there were flowers waiting for me. Very sneaky of him! It made my day. No plans tonight...just being together as a family is all we need.


Here is a quick and most memorial Valentines day...

Two years ago from today...we found out we were having a little girl! I still have that sonogram pic on the fridge. It was a wonderful gift for us all.


This is the last picture I took of Keira at 18 months old. We were about to go to gymnastics!

No comments: